Ink Fingerprints on Paper 30$
We are using RCMP fingerprint form C-216 or FBI fingerprint form
Most commonly used for:
- FBI criminal record searches and USA criminal record checks
- Haiti criminal record search or other countries
- Fingerprints for landed immigrants for international criminal record searches
- Canada Post employment application,
- Federal or provincial government employment applications
- Reability Screening, security clearances
- Vulnerable sector
Note: for Canadian criminal record search, it’s possible to submit fingerprints electronically directly to RCMP, please address to the section Criminal Record Check.
The fingerprint form is sent by mail to designated authorities to perform a criminal record search. Exact address and detailed procedures for FBI and USA States will be provided during the fingerprinting.
For Haiti or other countries the original fingerprinting form should be taken to the consulate for further processing.
Please bring two of following identifications with you, see accepted identifications list below
- Drivers License
- Medical Card with a Photo
- Citizenship Card
- Birth Certificate
- Permanent Resident Card
- Record of Landing or other immigration papers with photo
- Work Permits
- Student Permits
- Government ID
In addition in certain cases following documents are necessary:
It is recommended that applicants have their file number or the letter that requests the fingerprints. (Especially important for applicants for citizenship, you should bring the letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada with the CIC File number).
Form C-216 is a Canadian fingerprinting form that containes:
- rolled and flat impressions of all ten fingers taken with black ink
- full name, date of birth and sex of the applicant
- the name and address of the police agency
- the signature of the official taking the fingerprints
- reason for the request